#Surgical #Treatment #Failed #Spinal #Deformity #Surgery #PJK #Excluded #Vincent #Arlet
1. Register for FREE Webinar (https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3t_XleLdTSqeWb7tjjb6Uw).
2. Subscribe to the SSFTV channel to access our full catalog of videos (https://www.ssftv.org).
3. Interested in claiming CME credit? Visit (https://ssf.cloud-cme.com/)
4. Stay connected. Join our newsletter. (https://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org)
When will videos be available?
– SSFTV Subscribers – You will have full access the recorded video content immediately following the live event.
– SSFYouTube Subscribers – All weekly conferences will be available one week following the live event. An abbreviated version of the SSF Original Courses, Surgical Demonstrations and Live Surgeries will be made available on SSFYouTube. Viewers will need to subscribe to SSFTV to watch full length versions.
How to Claim CME Credit?
– CME Credit is available for live course participation. Recorded presentations are available for informational purposes only. To learn more, visit https://www.ssfcme.org. CME Accredited courses are marked with a red CME label.
Why should I subscribe to SSFTV?
– SSFTV was created by physicians, for physicians.
– The site was designed with the support of over 450 physicians so that they would have one central repository of trusted medical education content with the latest content and largest network of physicians and other health care providers.
– Access full length surgical videos, surgery demonstrations, lectures and supplemental documents, reference materials.
– Videos are uploaded immediately following live meetings.
Is there a subscription fee?
– Physicians, Fellows, Residents, Medical Students: FREE ($0.00)
– Allied Health: $24.99 Per Year
– Universities & Undergraduate Students: $24.99 Per Year
– Industry Representatives: $49.99 per month or $300 Per Year
Find Us Online
– About (https://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org)
– SSFTV – Video Channel (https://www.ssftv.org)
– SSFCME – Upcoming Courses (http://www.ssfcme.org)
– Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SeattleScienceFoundation)
– Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/seattlesciencefoundation)
– LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/seattle-science-foundation)
– YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChIIig54yF9aQYvpWGe1DPg)
6 Things to Know About SSF
1. We are a Physician Driven, Not for Profit Organization.
The Seattle Science Foundation is a not for profit organization dedicated to advancing the quality of patient care through education, research, innovation and technology. As a physician driven organization, we have created a trusted community of nationally recognized experts from the world’s best medical and academic institutions.
2. We are an ACCME Accredited Provider.
The Seattle Science Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
3. We love to travel.
We understand that not everyone can come to the Seattle Science Foundation. That’s why SSF has created three new ways to better serve our global network of physicians.
a. Event Recording Services
b. SSFTV Video Capture
c. Co-Branding Medical Education Conferences
4. We embrace technology and believe everyone should have the opportunity to learn from the best.We offer a number of free online tools to help you access over 450 nationally recognized experts from the world’s best medical and academic institutions.
a. Video and Mobile App (https://www.ssftv.org)
b. Audio and Mobile App (https://www.ssftv.org)
c. CME and Mobile App (http://www.ssfcme.org)
5. We want to make a difference. We help you do what you do best to improve patient care. Our services include:
Medical Education (http://www.ssfcme.org)
Virtual Meetings (http://www.ssfcme.org)
Personal Video Capture (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org)
Clinically Impactful Research (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/clinical-research)
Surgical and Technological Innovations (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/clinical-research)
Corporate Trainings (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/corporate-training)
Conference Room & Bioskills Lab Rentals (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/venue-rentals)
Off-Site Video Recording (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/video-recording)
Custom Video Channels (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/custom-video-channels)
Marketing & Promotion (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/marketing-promotion)
6. We love to do cool things, with cool people.
It’s true. Our physician champions, partnering organizations and the researchers that we interact with on a daily basis are amazing! They have those breakout ideas that motivate us to think bigger and do better.