#L5S1 #Olife #Sean #Keem
When will videos be available?
• SSFTV Subscribers will have full access the recorded video content immediately following the live event.
• SSFYouTube Subscribers – All weekly conferences will be available one week following the live event. An abbreviated version of the SSF Original Courses, Surgical Demonstrations and Live Surgeries will be made available on SSFYouTube. Viewers will need to subscribe to SSFTV to watch full-length versions.
How to Claim CME Credit?
CME Credit is available for live course participation. Recorded presentations are available for informational purposes only. To learn more, visit http://www.ssfcme.org.
Why should I subscribe to SSFTV?
• SSFTV was created by physicians, for physicians.
• The site was designed with the support of over 450 physicians so that they would have one central repository of trusted medical education content with the latest content and largest network of physicians and other health care providers.
• Access full length surgical videos, surgery demonstrations, lectures and supplemental documents, reference materials.
• Videos are uploaded immediately following live meetings.
Is there a subscription fee?
• Physicians, Fellows, Residents, Medical Students: FREE ($0.00)
• Allied Health & Students: $24.99 Per Year
• Industry Reps: $49.99 per month or $300 Per Year
Find Us Online
• About (https://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org)
• SSFTV – Video Channel (https://www.ssftv.org)
• SSFCME – Upcoming Courses (http://www.ssfcme.org)
• Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SeattleScienceFoundation)
• Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/seattlesciencefoundation)
• LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/seattle-science-foundation)
• YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChIIig54yF9aQYvpWGe1DPg)
6 Things to Know About SSF
1. We are a Physician Driven, Not for Profit Organization.
We are a not for profit organization dedicated to advancing the quality of patient care through education, research, innovation and technology. As a physician-driven organization, we have created a trusted community of nationally recognized experts from the world’s best medical and academic institutions.
2. We are an ACCME Accredited Provider.
We are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
3. We love to travel.
We understand that not everyone can come to SSF. That’s why SSF has created three new ways to better serve our global network of physicians.
a.) Event Recording Services
SSF partners with a number of academic institutions, specialty societies, businesses and event planners to produce live conference recordings as well as post-course marketing and promotion opportunities. See details below.
b.) Use SSFTV Video Capture to record videos from your laptop and upload to your custom physician or organization page hosted on our platform.
c.) Co-Branding Medical Education Conferences
Use the link below to connect with us. We’d love to hear how we can better support the medical and scientific community. (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/overview)
4. We embrace technology and believe everyone should have the opportunity to learn from the best.
We offer a number of free online tools to help you access over 450 nationally recognized experts from the world’s best medical and academic institutions.
a.) Video and Mobile App (https://www.ssftv.org)
b.) Audio and Mobile App (https://www.ssftv.org)
c.) CME and Mobile App (http://www.ssfcme.org)
5. We want to make a difference. We help you do what you do best to improve patient care. Our services include:
• Medical Education (http://www.ssfcme.org)
• Virtual Meetings (http://www.ssfcme.org)
• Personal Video Capture (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org)
• Clinically Impactful Research (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/clinical-research)
• Surgical and Technological Innovations (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/clinical-research)
• Corporate Trainings (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/corporate-training)
• Conference Room & Bioskills Lab Rentals (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/venue-rentals)
• Off-Site Video Recording (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/video-recording)
• Custom Video Channels (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/custom-video-channels)
• Marketing & Promotion (http://www.seattlesciencefoundation.org/marketing-promotion)
6. We love to do cool things, with cool people. It’s true. Our physician champions, partnering organizations and the researchers that we interact with on a daily basis are amazing! They have those breakout ideas that motivate us to think bigger and do better.
NOTE: All archived recorded lectures are available for informational purposes only and are only eligible for self-claimed Category II credit. They are not intended to serve as, or be the basis of a medical opinion, diagnosis, prognosis, or treatment for any particular patient.