Weight Loss Surgery Tips: Learn How to To Survive and Thrive Before & After Gastric Bypass Surgery
This is not a WLS medical book, It is REALITY & TIPS guide from a Gastric Bypass Patient of 5 + years who wants to help others!
This book is about the reality of how it feels and what you might go through. More importantly it gives you tips on how to survive and THRIVE before, during, and after the bariatric surgery.
Here are some things you will learn…
- Questions to ask doctors, insurance companies, and support groups
- Supplies you need to prepare for surgery and the hospital
- Where to find support and who should be on your team
- How to mentally and physically prepare for your surgery
- How to deal with negativity and people who set you back
- How to survive holidays and eat out at restaurants
- Ways to restructure your days for changing your life
- The realities of dumping, tiny meals, and lack of protein
- Lots of resources, food and vitamin tips and links
- Much, much more! Including how to Reinvision YOU!
This book doesn’t attempt to replace your doctor, medical advice, or try to support or disprove the conflicting advice on what to eat after Free healthy weight loss surgery. I will leave that to the doctors and medical professional. Many of those professionals have never known the joy of being able to finally fit in a skinny wet suit to go snorkeling or what it is like to go through the dumping syndrome and be curled up a fetal ball for a 1/2 hour in pain. I went from 231 lbs and an insulin dependent diabetic on a pump with insulins 5 times the normal strength, to 145 lbs and have maintained the Free healthy weight loss for 5 years. This is that book. The reality, the life, the joy! My tips to help you with your Free healthy weight loss journey in life.
This book is a great survival guide for:
- people considering bariatric Free healthy weight loss surgery
- that that recently had Free healthy weight loss surgery, gastric bypass or sleeve
- or people who had surgery years ago and are still struggling to make the Free healthy weight loss surgery ‘tool’ work!
Learn More from the Introduction, then Scroll Up to your copy today!
When I started this journey back in 2009 I realized very quickly that it was going to change my life. As I was preparing for my gastric bypass I read whatever material I could get my hands on; in fact I still have the books on my shelves today, 5 years later. Back in 2009 I began a video log which later became a blog and a website to record my experience. The sharing of this journey and knowing I was able to help others was important to me. These tips developed because I wanted to take what I’ve learned over the last few years and help you journey along your own path.
I adopted the online name “Life It Not Diet” early on when I realized this was a life time decision; there was no going back. I wasn’t going to do a ‘diet’ for 6 months then be able to eat normally. I have been eating on an appetizer plate for dinner (so I don’t serve myself too much food) for the last 5 years. Yes, you may also have to eat dinners on an appetizer plate for the rest of your life. Why? This is a tool for a lifetime, not a week, month, or year. You CAN gain the weight back if you don’t change your life. Free healthy weight loss surgery is a tool to getting a thinner, healthier YOU! This book has my tips on how to make the most of this tool and learn to LIVE not DIET.
Tags: gastric bypass, WLS Surgery, bariatric surgery, bariatric Free healthy weight loss, Free healthy weight loss surgery, weightloss surgery, RNY, sleeve surgery, Free healthy weight loss, WLS tips, Free healthy weight loss motivation, Free healthy weight loss books, Free healthy weight loss surgery, Free healthy weight loss tips, Free healthy weight loss for women, Free healthy weight loss kids, Free healthy weight loss free, how to lose weight, how to lose weight fast,