The primary reference of its form designed particularly for PAs, Orthopaedics for Doctor Assistants is a complete, moveable handbook that helps you grasp orthopaedic bodily examination and historical past taking, imaging interpretation and prognosis, and remedy methods – important data that immediately impacts your affected person care. Authors Sara Rynders and Jennifer Hart current exactly the diagnostic and procedural data you want with this easy-to-use, PA-focused orthopaedic useful resource!
- Find out how to interpret and correlate lab and diagnostic procedures, attain an correct prognosis, formulate efficient remedy plans, and implement therapeutic methods.
- Rapidly grasp pertinent data with temporary, bulleted textual content enhanced with clear diagrams and pictures.
- Simply observe the rules for every process because of constant headings in every chapter and a useful define format.
- See the right way to carry out 14 key joint injections with on-line movies demonstrating elbow joint injection, knee joint injection, medial epicondyle injection, subacromial injection, digital block, and extra.
- Entry the whole textual content and illustrations on-line at www.expertconsult.com.