(as of Jan 19,2020 07:00:17 UTC – Details)
Designed to teach you to think like a more experienced clinician, Obstetrics and Gynecology: A Competency-Based Companion, by Michael Belden, MD, places as much value on process as it does on content. This unique resource features a case-based organization that hones in on essential knowledge in obstetrics and gynecology. Its convenient pocket-sized format enables you to review the material on the go, and online access via Student Consult enhances your study of the material and exponentially boosts your reference power.
- Provides high-yield core information essential to rotations in a pocket-sized, portable format.
- Uses a color-coded system that places core information in a framework of the ACGME Core Competencies.
- Offers self-assessment activities throughout to promote retention and application of knowledge, including access on line to your own competency-based portfolio tools and competency-specific learning modules (Vertical Reads).
- Features ACGME Core Competencies enabling you to integrate evidence-based medicine, continual self-assessment, and cognizance of interpersonal skills into your daily routine.
- Includes features such as “Speaking Intelligently and “Clinical Thinking in each chapter to help you see the “big picture.
- Presents “Teaching Visuals―an interactive teaching device designed to reinforce visual concepts.
- Equips you to perform a more in-depth review of obstetric and gynecological topics with “Clinical Entities that link to top references in the field.
- Includes access to Student Consult at www.studentconsult.com, where you’ll find the complete text and illustrations of the book online, fully searchable • “Integration Links” to bonus content in other Student Consult titles • Self-Assessment Competency Log • Professors Pearls that provide cases with questions and annotated answers • Vertical Reads • and much more!
Used Book in Good Condition